I tried to steal from my memory, the questions I encountered at the OCES/DGFS exam 2009.These are a part of the screening test,which is a objective written test of 2 hours duration.There were a total of 100 questions,completely on Electronics only.No questions on Engineering maths and aptitude questions.
1) Thin film transistors are made up of ___
2) XOR gate acts as the inverter if one of the inputs is tied to one.
3) Skin depth - Frequency of the signal determines determines the depth of the EM wave in the metal.
4) VHDL - Declaration of entity is compulsory.
5) Modulation is required for having practical Antenna diamensions.
6) Minterm is each square in the K-map.
7) matched pair of transistors are absolutely essential for differential pair amplifier.
8) DACs and ADCs - Successive approximation type and flash type.
9) Dependence of the KVA rating of the transformer on the frequency.
10) Number of address lines that are required to address a certain nth memory location.
11) 2's complement arithmetic - how many numbers can we represent etc.
12) Order of the given IIR filter
13) Ebers-Moll equation is used in BJTs
14) self-inductance,Mutual inductance,coil,Number of turns etc.
15) Transmission lines - Conditions for Distortionless and lossless transmission line.
16) VSWR - Problem on the VSWR given the characteristic impedance of the line and the load impedance.
17) Silicon can't be used in LEDs - why ??
18) Direct bandgap and indirect bandgap semiconductors.
19) ADC Resolution calculation - provided full scale voltage and the percentage of error in output tolerance.
20) Single multiplying DAC is used in ___
21) binary to decimal decoder uses which kind of logic.
22) In BCD, each decimal is represented by a nibble.
23) stacks in a microprocessor can be accessed via sequential access.
24) Function of program counter in a microprocessor is __
25) Instruction cycle of the microprocessor.
26) ECL is faster - why ??
27) In intrinsic semiconductor,the current flow is due to __
28) Functions of ALE,READY signal etc in 8085 Microprocessor.
29) The stack implementation in 8085 MP is __
30) Correlation,auto-correlation and cross-correlation.
31) Anti-aliasing filter is __
32) Hall effect.
33) Conduction band and valence band of semiconductor.
34) Diode circuits - Fullwave and halfwave rectifiers.
35) Opamp circuits - Summing amplifier.
36) The purpose of the coupling capacitor in the amplifier output.
37) 32 to 1 mux - implemented using 8 to 1 mux and 4 to 1 mux.
38) Unique properties and advantages with the various logic families like ECL,TTL etc.
39) A question on Potentiometer and a question on temperature sensors.
40) A typical design flow of an ASIC chip.
41) stages in the synthesis and various inputs to the synthesis.
42) Problem related to the percentage of modulation and the side bands power and carrier power etc.
43) A few problems on basic circuit theory - calculation of currents and voltages in a network.
44) A problem on D-flipflop in which the Q` (Q bar) is fed as the input D to the flop.
That's all folks ...